Monday, March 8, 2010

Pondering....

Logan's teacher called me today and asked me an interesting question. The first graders at his school are putting on a music program next week. They sent a paper home in Logan's backpack but I didn't know if he would be included. I just threw the paper away. Well, his teacher called today and asked me if he would be attending. They have had him practicing with the first graders so I said ok. Let's give it a shot and see what happens! I really hope he does ok. I hope he doesn't cause a disruption. Bless his heart, that has been known to happen. Maybe this time things will go off without a hitch. I can pray for that anyway. Sometimes Logan can be so single minded. If he does not want to do something, it usually won't happen. At least not without a fit. I am just so glad the school routine is back to normal. That makes such a huge difference for him. The weather is warming up so there should not be anymore snow days to screw things up. I am praying for a couple of friends also who are having issues with their teenagers. That got me to thinking about what it will be like when Logan is a teenager. I truly have no idea what to expect. Sometimes not having a clear idea of what his future will be like scares me. I have no idea how much progress he will have made by the time he is a teenager. All I can do is try to help him as much as I can. God help me! God bless to all!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

That is awesome that he is going to participate with the other 1st graders. I will pray for him.